• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Moving roads

DeletedUser2870

I'm pretty much constantly reorganising my town. Which of course is part of the fun of a city-builder game.

But I find it really annoying that I have to move roads one tile at a time. NO, I'm NOT talking about paving them over with upgraded roads here. I'm talking about MOVING them.

Just as it's possible to place a long line of roadtiles in one move, I definitely would like it to be possible to pick up a stretch of roadtiles and move that as one piece instead of having to endlessly pick up one tile.
Even more so because the tiles aren't always very visible behind the buildings, which makes it even more annoying. I regularly have to pick up a building just to see where that piece of road is, then put it back and kinda mess around with the mouse until I get that last square.

DeletedUser5251

Yes! I grumble about this every time I have to do it.