• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Moving Things

DeletedUser14412

I have noticed a lot of suggestions on storing buildings and how that will never happen, I have an idea that might satisfy both sides of the argument.

Instead of 'storing' buildings how about temporarily allowing structures to be placed in the roped off areas while in move/edit mode and have the roped off area clear before being able to exit the move/edit mode (kind of like a buffer area while you reorganize all your city). While in move/edit mode any structures in the rope area will be highlighted in red and of course not functioning.

This is just a thought, maybe someone has a variation on this idea that might work better.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
This has also been suggested a few times. Long ago the devs said that the "sliding puzzle" aspect of the game was an intended challenge. Personally I'd be fine with its removal, but the devs seem to feel differently. The easy work-around is to do your renos when you get an expansion, or delete your guest race buildings/old culture.
sliding puzzle combo.png

shimmerfly

@schulz I too like the idea but it will never happen. The lack of room is part of the challenge. It's even stated ( I believe ) on the Wiki pages.
@SoggyShorts When you mentioned the sliding puzzle, some time ago, it made sense so thanks.