• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Multiple cities

Laochra

I did not see anything in the rules that specifically stated whether or not players are allowed to have multiple cities in one realm.
I was curious because I was speaking to a player in one realm who stated that they played on two separate accounts in their FS.

In the rules section I did find where it said: 'Please note that it is strictly forbidden to use the invite feature to invite yourself or players that share an internet connection with you.'

Wouldn't this negate the allowance of multiple cities in one realm?

DeletedUser

'Please note that it is strictly forbidden to use the invite feature to invite yourself or players that share an internet connection with you.'

I've never seen this 'invite feature' in Elvenar, unless you mean 'invite to FS', which makes no sense, since there are Fellowships with members of the same household. :p

As for the rest, this

2017-11-25 (1).png

is from the Support site. :)

Laochra

Thanks!
Ok so you can have multiple cities. The invite feature, I think they are referring to when you have multiple cities & are in a FS, you can't invite yourself into that same FS. i.e. two cities in one FS (I think)

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
You can have two cities in the same FS as long as you are not using one city to push (giving all your kp's and goods to your main account). If you are playing both normally and advancing both, they don't have a problem with that. From how I understand it anyway.

DeletedUser

Thanks!
Ok so you can have multiple cities. The invite feature, I think they are referring to when you have multiple cities & are in a FS, you can't invite yourself into that same FS. i.e. two cities in one FS (I think)

Mmmm...I'm not sure about that...Forge of Empires has an in-game invite feature that allows you to invite people to the game. If they accept your invite, you get diamonds for every 'milestone' they pass. Some of INNO's other games may have a similar mechanism, but I've never seen one here.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Let me try to explain 'alt' accounts as there seems to be a bit of confusion as to what that actually means. Alternate accounts, secondary accounts or whatever name you choose to give them are indeed allowed in the game. We lifted the 'multi account' rule when Elvenar first launched so players could play both races as we only had one active world as an option for players who wanted to be one of each race. Since the rule was lifted, that allowed players to create as many accounts as they wanted to play. Yes, we do have some players with many accounts, this actually numbers over 100 accts on some servers, but it is not against the rules. In some cases players have different strategies with different accounts, some have AW's in one and not in another, some are blocked in research in some and not the others, some simply have multiple accounts so they have all the goods on their own maps and can trade them to themselves because they don't really want to play with other players, some have multiple family members with multiple accounts each who all play together... the list goes on as to the reasons, and yes, some do have accounts only for the benefit of their main account. Those fall in to the category of 'push accounts'.

Pushing is slightly different, as it is created accounts for the sole purpose of 'pushing' the main account forward. This is a rule that is constantly being reviewed and reworked based on the game, but under no circumstances can a player arbitrarily post a 'list' of players that they feel are cheating and that meet the criteria that they set. That actually becomes harassment which is also against the rules. Complains need to be handled through support, and due to privacy laws in Germany, the results can not be shared with anyone. While that is frustrating for players who report (the only action they would be able to see is a complete ban) it is impossible for anyone to know anything that occurs other than the reported player.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence

Mmmm...I'm not sure about that...Forge of Empires has an in-game invite feature that allows you to invite people to the game. If they accept your invite, you get diamonds for every 'milestone' they pass. Some of INNO's other games may have a similar mechanism, but I've never seen one here.
This was just confirmed in another thread, the invite thing doesn't apply to Elvenar as it isn't a feature here (refer a friend bonus)

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Here is the quote
"Please note that it is strictly forbidden to use the invite feature to invite yourself or players that share an internet connection with you.'

I feel quite odd quoting myself, but this is indeed a direct quote from the updated Game Rules which I posted in July of 2015 (which is when the multi-account rule was removed from Elvenar). This rule has nothing to do with fellowships, but an 'invite' feature from other Innogame games which rewards players who invite other players to the game. At this time we have no such feature available here for anyone to be able to violate this part of the rule.