• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cannot Reproduce My city is zooming out again

Salix

Game version: 1.183.0-3917ed2-256 (us 1.182)
Game world: Ceravyn
Operating System: iPadOS 16.6.1
Account name: Salix
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 3/5

Current situation: My cities have started zooming out again, after two days of behaving themselves. My Ceravyn city actually zoomed in once today. The only difference from a couple of days ago is that Elvenar and my iPad were both updated.

Another player in my Elcysandir city is having the same issue.

Salix

My cities are still zooming out randomly. If it only happened now and then, it wouldn't be so bad. Unfortunately, they can zoom out more than once while I'm collecting. It's a pain in the back of the lap!

Elovios

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Hey there!

Sounds pretty unpleasant, can anyone with a similar experience share their device's Operating System as well their login method (e.g. browser, app)?

Thank you for sharing.

StarLoad

Hey there!

Sounds pretty unpleasant, can anyone with a similar experience share their device's Operating System as well their login method (e.g. browser, app)?

Thank you for sharing.
Game version: 1.183.0-3917ed2-256 (us 1.182)
Game world: Arendyll
Operating System: iPadOS 17.0 (21A329)
Account name: Starload
Humans or Elves: Elves

No issues with random zoom out or in, but I still have to zoom in to collect event currency on the bottom, left, and top still. Not sure if that matters of not

Serena McTavish

Hey there!

Thank you for sharing.
I'm on a samsung tab s3, running android 9 and the latest elevenar app release. I have random zoom in problems. Reading the reports above made me wonder if they typically play zoomed in. I usually play fully zoomed out. This might account for them getting random zoom outs and i get random zoom ins. It usually happens when i am trying to pan around my city. I can tell its about to happen because there is a sudden lag in movement. This has caused unintentional collection many times. I have sort of learned to live with it but it would be nice if it were fixed. A while back, the zoom out changed and we could really zoom out, which i liked, but then it changed back to limited zoom out and that was when this random zoom in/zoom out behavior started. Maybe that will help pin point for the developers what is happening.