• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

My Favorite part of Elvenar is dragging the map around to search for hidden Sun Flares!

NightshadeCS

As a tangential reference, there was once a bug after an update that made the neighborly aid treasure chest appear in the exact same place every time. It was the greatest thing ever! (Yes, ever, above all other things!! ;):p) I was never so sad to see someone report a bug as that one.

After events, I have a little PTSD where I automatically start swiping around the edges of my city before realizing there is nothing there...:(:confused::(:confused:

Palavyn

It's the DRAGGING the map around that is the problem. If they were in a fixed location, it would be awesome. Or if I could collect them from residences. For example, replace the coins of up to 6 randomly chosen residences with sun flares.

Crowella

For the phoenix event it did have a little bit of redeeming value as all that dragging caused me to admire the pretty eggs that were distributed around my city. Maybe not my top priority for how to spend my time, but at least it was fun noticing new things about the eggs. For this event, we are just looking at the same trees we always do. So Inno, if we have to do this collecting thing, at least give us something new and pretty to look at while we do.