• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

My Fellowship Needs A Little Umph!

DeletedUser14300

Greetings~ I have a bit of a dilemma. I believe my fellowship, Time Servers, needs a change. We are looking for a few more members or are also interested in a merge. Thoughts?

Laochra

According to ElvenStats, your FS has 24 members that are all showing as active. A FS can only have 25 members. What are you seeking?

Laochra

Looks like you need more members boosted in Steel or Planks & Dust.
When I recruit for my fellowships, I look at active neighbors & check them in ElvenStats. If they are in a FS, I look to see if they are all active, or if it is only a few active members. If I have enough space for all active members & their boosts are what we need, I will message all the active members, offering them a new home. {this is because Inno does not let mobile players have access to the messages}