• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mystic Woods- Recruiting

DeletedUser16281

Hi all-

The Mystic Woods is branching out, and seeking Groot. If you are Groot, we need you!

We are a fledgling fellowship with great aspirations. We are all helpful daily+ players, and enjoy working together on the FAs. We share goods with each other, and trade back and forth to complete tasks. We require daily visits, and a willingness to participate in chat to assist the team. Experienced players are welcome as your knowledge of the game would be highly valued.

So far we haven't seriously pursued the weekly tournaments, but I'm sure we will be in the future as we all seem to enjoy the kinship of chasing a goal together.

PC-based players are preferable because of private messaging capabilities, but we will accept mobile-only players if you are willing to utilize chat effectively.

Additionally we will require notice if you will be gone from the game for an extended period of time.

If you think we might be the team you are looking for, drop me a line.

I am

Mithrileen, Arch Mage of The Mystic Woods.

Hi Mithrileen :) We are a fellowship recruiting people and would have room for all of you. We do tournaments and have found a great tool to help us with the Fellowship Adventures. We have all sized cities and different levels of experienced players who have been known to chat for hours :) We have fun and everyone helps everyone , just ask and its done by someone! We are the Gypsy Dragons currently ranked 257. Check us out we would love to have you :)

DeletedUser16281

Thank you Chrystll Rose. I will speak with the others in my fellowship to see what they say. We have had one other merge invite, and my fellows were disinterested in merging at that time, but maybe they have changed their minds...

Will be in touch if they have...

Mith