• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mystical Object awards "event currency" when the event is over

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12773

Game version:v1.86.4-(1a3a4d2) (2019-08-27 11:50)
Game world: Winyandor
Browser + version: Chrome 76.0.3809.132
Flash Player version: HTML5
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920 X 1080
Account name: dogmeat584
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
The Mystical Object awarded "200 Event Currency" When the event has already ended, which amounts to nothing.
__

Expected situation:
It should award something so object instead of nothing.
__

Reproduction Steps
Gain 100 vapor vision
2. Click "Collect" button on Mystical Object
3. Receive nothing (200 "Event Currency"}
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Also: Only 1 issue per topic please! We cannot keep track if a topic is filled with bugs. P
----------

If there are any questions regarding this template, please send a message to Support.

Thanks again for helping us make Elvenar better!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Alistaire

I just posted about that too, but in case they take yours here's a screenshot:
CvhOVrS.png

also shows on mobile too except on mobile it still shows the coral graphic instead of "event currency"

Buttrflwr

Same thing happened to me, except I wasn't paying attention and clicked "collect". It game me invisible 200 event currency, so I wasted my VV that I have saved. I did send a message to support for them to reset my Mystical Object back to the 500 diamonds, etc offers, and to refund my VV.

Buttrflwr

Did they say when? I didn't get that.

IDK if you had to contact support or not, but you did have to claim a chest and get the invisible event currency as a prize. I was awarded the diamonds before I woke up the next day. (I contacted support immediately before I had even posted here.)

Alistaire

IDK if you had to contact support or not, but you did have to claim a chest and get the invisible event currency as a prize. I was awarded the diamonds before I woke up the next day. (I contacted support immediately before I had even posted here.)
Yeah, I held off. That makes sense though.

DeletedUser4194

Thank you so much for your input. Indeed this was resolved, so we will be closing the thread and archiving :)

Status
Not open for further replies.