• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Nag Screen, raffle

• Thread starter DeletedUser4372
  • Start date

DeletedUser4372

i do not use that social system, i do not want to crate an account i do not care one bit about another one of your lousy raffles or contests, i Really do not need your nag screen popping up everytime i visit a friend, or do anything, your nag screens are always terrible, this non-stop nagging it even worse. STOP IT.

DeletedUser4582

Yes! 50% or 33% of the time the pop up appear, i reject or close windows or click to the raffle, is coming back, back, back, it piss me off this pop up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1036

Do NH visit's (it's back) close it go to world tourney and back to your city (it's back) close it and leave game, log on it's back. I don't even own a smart phone nor do I have a twitter account so I don't have a chance of even coming close to winning if I tried. It really is an annoying pop-up.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello tigor,

This issue should have been fixed. If you are still experiencing a problem, please let us know.