• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Name changes?

Laochra

Are you able to make changes to your name here in the Forum?? I have been wanting to correct my name so that it is capitalized, but I have been unable to figure out how to do this. Silly, yes possibly, but it is a minor irritation for me. :oops:o_O:rolleyes: I think it defaulted to a lowercase letter when I signed up for the Forum.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Yeah that's is odd, I thought it was tied to your game name as well. You could ask support,, but not to sure they can change it or not.

fitress

Did they just fix yours or did they give you instructions on how to change it. I "fatf-fingered" my name at set-up, and it is actually mis-spelled.

Laochra

Did they just fix yours or did they give you instructions on how to change it. I "fatf-fingered" my name at set-up, and it is actually mis-spelled.
The only problem with mine is that here in the Forum, my name was not capitalized, like it is in the game. They did fix that for me.