• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Navagate to open province

It can be difficult for accomplished cities with a well-established map to navigate to provinces available to scout. It would be helpful to have some kind of a tab to open which would show available provinces along with some stats. It could look very similar to the open tournaments tab. It could show what type of province is available for scout, such as marble or planks. It could show the grade of difficulty, such as easy or hard. It could show the scout costs, such as money and time. Best of all it could have a button to press to navigate to the available province so a player can initiate the scout.

DeletedUser10737

I like this idea, my world map probably isn't as extensive as yours since I have only been playing for about a year, but as an extension of this feature (if it gets implemented) would to be able to easily find territories that haven't been completed yet. I.E. only 4 of the 8 either battles or negotiations have been accomplished.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
next scout.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser8946

Definitely. I've never finished all the chapters in Elvenar, so I don't know if the # of provinces you can get will never truly end with all the new chapters that inevitably come out. BUT as far as I have come, I would love this.

DeletedUser1590

One of the best suggestions I've seen. Alternatively, let us zoom waaaaaayyyyy out so we can see the periphery of the map.

DeletedUser17237

I've only been playing for a few weeks and I already would find this useful. I'm sure it will get enormously more useful as I progress.

bkbajb

One of the best suggestions I've seen. Alternatively, let us zoom waaaaaayyyyy out so we can see the periphery of the map.

Another great idea. I probably should not admit this but I have spent time trying to find the end. I did once in 1 direction but I was not able to sleep for 3 days while I was doing this.:mad: