• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Need a FS

Calenmir

I like to play and I like to grow (I'm not a speedy grower, but I do show growth). I've not been very successful finding a FS where when I ask for Culture visits I get them. Coins and Builder buffs don't help me (I have tons of instants if I need those) what I don't have is space for more culture so that is what I need but can't seem to get.

I can promise 4 visits a week (more when work cooperates) and all of those will be to the building of your choice.
I play in tournaments (so long as my goods hold out).
I play in FAs to the best of my (space) ability.
The FS doesn't have to be large, just active (all players) - if you're hanging on to dead cities for FS rank then I'm not the right player for you.

Not a fan or cross tier or 0 star trades - I currently have 12 pages of that in my trader by my neighbors (8 of which are 0 star - mostly cross tier and some same tier) and regularly have around 8 pages of these types of trade. I used to pick them up for my fellows but found that if you do, then they continue doing it - it doesn't seem to be a 'need' thing, but more of a regular thing - they become unwilling to share their same tier goods or pick up your same tier trades.

I typically place 3 star trades (or at least when my goods allow).
I'm fully+ boosted in Marble/Silk/Gems.

Probably too many 'needs' by me, but that's how I play and I need a like minded FS.

DeletedUser7527

I like to play and I like to grow (I'm not a speedy grower, but I do show growth). I've not been very successful finding a FS where when I ask for Culture visits I get them. Coins and Builder buffs don't help me (I have tons of instants if I need those) what I don't have is space for more culture so that is what I need but can't seem to get.

I can promise 4 visits a week (more when work cooperates) and all of those will be to the building of your choice.
The FS doesn't have to be large, just active (all players) - if you're hanging on to dead cities for FS rank then I'm not the right player for you.

Not a fan or cross tier or 0 star trades - I currently have 12 pages of that in my trader by my neighbors (8 of which are 0 star - mostly cross tier and some same tier) and regularly have around 8 pages of these types of trade. I used to pick them up for my fellows but found that if you do, then they continue doing it - it doesn't seem to be a 'need' thing, but more of a regular thing - they become unwilling to share their same tier goods or pick up your same tier trades.

Probably too many 'needs' by me, but that's how I play and I need a like minded FS.
we are a fairly new fs but we allare active there are only 5 of us here right now but we would love to have you here with us come check us out

Magician Trent

HJK84

I can vouch for her ;)

Recruited Calenmir into our old FS. Was one of the more active ones, specially in FA's. Talkative, communicative, etc.
Sad you're looking for a new home, even more sad at the reasons :(

Good luck! :)

DeletedUser7527

I can vouch for her ;)

Recruited Calenmir into our old FS. Was one of the more active ones, specially in FA's. Talkative, communicative, etc.
Sad you're looking for a new home, even more sad at the reasons :(

Good luck! :)
she has joined up with us here at the queens guard and she is doing great here

shionnach

shionnach

If you do not belong to a Fellowship, would you consider joining FAE SIDHE?

Presently looking for more active members!

We are a relatively new Fellowship that began in June 2018 and have been rapidly growing with 20 members. We work as a team and value communication and teamwork.

We expect our members to do neighbourly visits 2 to 3 times weekly, practice fair trading ~ 2 to 3 star trades only and focus on producing all of your 3 boosted goods and use the trader for the rest of their goods. We also request that everyone take part in the tournaments!

Most of all we want you to have FUN and enjoy being in the Fellowship!

If you are looking for a new home come check us out!

Last edited: