• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Need help with resources, diamonds etc! PLEASE

Ian Mercier

I just started up my account after a year long hiatus and need help starting up my fellowship again. Need help with resources and trades. Please message me (Ian Mercier). Thanks in advance!

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
No one can help you with diamonds, they are non transferable. As for help with goods, it would be helpful if you shared your world. We can look it up but asking for help you should reduce the effort required, imo.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
The best thing you can do is to look for a good fellowship, rather than starting up your own. Starting your own usually means you'll be filled with newbies, and they won't be able to share much. Get into a good mid-sized fellowship that takes newer players but still has enough players that are larger and can help you. Good luck.