• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Neighbor help

Traser

I have a lot of neighbors. I like to help everyone of them. I would like to see an option which would allow me to help all my neighbors with one click. In one world I have 49 pages of neighbors. It would make my clicking finger very happy. Thanks for reading this.

Last edited:

Palavyn

If this isn't an option, it would be great if ICONS of ALL of the 1-3 help options (Main Hall, Builder, Culture building) appeared in the notifications page. That way, there's just one click per help instead of click the help button and then select the help on another window...

Zoof

Asking for something that'd obsolete something the devs just cooked up and released?

Maybe ask this in a few months, when knowledge of the old days of having to go into every city just to help them out has fallen into myths and legends, like the old tournament format or the previous MA pet food craft recipes.