• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Neighborly Help

DeletedUser2788

I have noticed on a couple of occasions after discovering a new neighbor that when I go to give them help I cannot. I click on the help icon on my toolbar/menu, but no hands pop up above their main hall. builders' hut, etc. Is there a reason for that or is this a bug/glitch?

DeletedUser2788

If their Main Hall in under construction, and no other buffs are available, then there won't be anything to buff.
Ok. Well it didn't look like anything was under construction to me.

DeletedUser2822

I am having the same issue. I even went back to retry.
But the day before I was able to with no problem.

DeletedUser

i thought maybe they haven't been active in a long while
like inactive but the city cannot be deleted, or something like that. I have 2 in my world map that i have never been able to help and their city never changes.
Now there are others that everything that can be done, has already been done so you cant help

DeletedUser2788

i thought maybe they haven't been active in a long while
like inactive but the city cannot be deleted, or something like that. I have 2 in my world map that i have never been able to help and their city never changes.
Now there are others that everything that can be done, has already been done so you cant help

I wish that if you have not been active in your city for a month then they would remove or deactivate that account. There seem to be a lot of those on my map. It is very discouraging when you go to the effort to help them and are never given any help in return due to the fact they have abandoned the game.

DeletedUser2396

I wish that if you have not been active in your city for a month then they would remove or deactivate that account. There seem to be a lot of those on my map. It is very discouraging when you go to the effort to help them and are never given any help in return due to the fact they have abandoned the game.
I have 61 discovered neighbors out of that 2 play the game almost daily - 1 other plays like once a month the rest do not play at all - their city never changes - one neighbor the GM's removed off my map - the reply was "this player has not played in 30 days" i am scratching my head thinking there are 57 more neighbors haven't logged on an played game in over a month either "Why weren't they removed from map as well? There is a neighbor that i can't do anything when i click on the helping hands - nothing is possible to do in that city at all - such is the neighborhood in my locale - a good sweep of the world map would clean up so much - do a compression of your populated playing customers would be so much nicer to have actual occasional active neighbors - delete inactive citys - people play one day then quit

SK

DeletedUser594

Accounts of inactive players that have purchased diamonds remain while non-diamond player accounts get removed after 30days .