• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Neighbourly help

DeletedUser5258

I have a couple of provinces that I am consistently unable to provide neighbourly help to.
To reproduce:
1. Click on the province
2. Neighbourly help icon is displayed
3. Click on the neighbourly help icon
4. None of the buildings have the help icon over them and the green done button appears. I can't do anything except click the green done button.

Every time I visit these provinces I get the same behaviour. One of them is a new person in my fellowship.
I can upload a screenshot if that helps.
Another member of my fellowship has the same problem with some of their provinces.

DeletedUser2963

Maybe a stupid question, if so I am sorry but....

Is the main hall being upgraded?
If the main hall is being upgraded then someone else already helped in the other available areas. Builders Hut can only take a limited number of helps. Cultural items can only take 1 help.

DeletedUser4972

If the neighboring province player upgraded their Main Hall, and then has NOT logged back in yet, the province stays in perpetual upgrade. The actual act of logging into their account anew will complete the Main Hall upgrade and then you will be able to offer neighborly help via the helping hands again.

Shall we have you look and see if the provinces you are discussing have a Main Hall upgrade processing?

DeletedUser5255

When I cursor over "Neighborly Help" amount in the Main Hall, a popup window shows "Reward for Helping - 31,000". The next thing in the window shows "Coin Bonus per received Main Hall help - 104,000". When doing HH I get the 31,000, who gets the 104,000?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
When I cursor over "Neighborly Help" amount in the Main Hall, a popup window shows "Reward for Helping - 31,000". The next thing in the window shows "Coin Bonus per received Main Hall help - 104,000". When doing HH I get the 31,000, who gets the 104,000?
The first is what you get for helping someone else. The other is what you get when someone else picks your main hall to help you.