• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Artwork?

Eldenisa Tiege

I enjoy searching the "Country side" surrounding my city and I Love the artwork!

I recently noticed something new in the upper right hand corner of my world. It resembles a keyhole on the side of the mountain with a path leading to it as though it is an entrance to the mountain. My imagination is running away.....

Does anyone know if there is a story to go along with it?

I enjoyed the new winter scene especially the "Lazy" snowman.

Thank you to the artists who design our worlds!

;->

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Dang, I don't see it. Maybe my wonder has changed my art work. Anyway, good luck on getting an answer.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Darielle, if you turn the graphics setting to low (click the gear in the bottom corner) the wonder artwork on the mountians will go way until you turn it back up. so you could look to see if the artwork from the wonder is somehow blocking this.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Darielle, if you turn the graphics setting to low (click the gear in the bottom corner) the wonder artwork on the mountians will go way until you turn it back up. so you could look to see if the artwork from the wonder is somehow blocking this.
There are some more guesses in the 'What is this' thread; @Darielle there's a close-up pic of it in that thread at this post:
Keyhole, Cat or Owl? Lol!
I see it now on mine too! Thanks!

Eldenisa Tiege

I think it is seasonal and is there for a few months, then is gone again. This is maybe the third time that cave and the owl-shaped frame have appeared there. Maybe it goes with the annual Phoenix event.

This is the 3rd time you've seen it? Wow!

Attachments

• Elvenar Keyhole 03112020.png
    Elvenar Keyhole 03112020.png
    673 KB · Views: 114