• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New back ground music

BadWon

A couple of weeks ago the background music was changed, at least on my PC version. This music is ridiculously repetitive. And yes, I turned it off, in all 3 worlds I play in. And yes I can listen to lots of other music while playing. I just do not understand how any one can like this truly annoying tune. Please change it back to the previous.
I filed a complaint with support and they suggested I start a post, so hear it be.......

Gath Of Baal

I really enjoy it, it has the Conan the Barbarin soundtrack feel to it, not the newer garbage one with Jason Momoa but the Arnold original.

Arjanika

I have had the music off for years, as well, but turned it on just to check. It sounds roughly the same to me as before. However, no one has yet mentioned that the music in human cities is different from the music in elf cities. I like the drumbeat in the human city music. But because the tune is so short before it loops again, I turned the sound back off.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Oh boy
I think these are Browser features that I immediately turn off, music, sounds, etc, in the Settings wheel. Some of the sounds are cool, but many are irritating, and we cannot pick and choose, so for me, all gone! But I know some folks listen and count to see that everything released as intended.

defiantoneks

turned the music off on the first day i started and haven't turned it on since. sound effects are on if i play mobile, but not on desktop. if i'm on the 'puter i am doing plenty of other stuff and dont need or want extra noises.