• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New backdrops

satchmo33

So, we've been waiting years for some change in the wallpaper and login graphics. We're used to your absolutely GORGEOUS 'paintings'. And now you come up with this silly cartoon stuff????? I started playing this game because I was intrigued with the artwork I saw in a pop-up ad for the game...and kept playing because of the beauty of it. PLEASE - change to something beautiful. PLEASE?????

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I like the new graphics. It’s better than the dramatic flower goblin on the cliff threat we got during Queen’s Retreat event, although I admire the artist who made that and got it cleared all the way through the red tapes.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I have been looking at it on Beta for 3 weeks now, and I am sick of it already. Of course it's still marginally better than the ugly girl that they make us look at when logging into Elven cities.

You know, the one that broke the game because they decided to tweak her assets after the fact. ;)
Oh wait, did I win tourney that week because others lost troops in the crash? Never mind :p

The new splash/backdrop cartoons are hideous. I'd rather have the old standard of an elf or human man or woman than what we have now.

What is really bothersome is the time and money it took to create these atrocities when so many functional parts of the game either do not work or are not anywhere near as helpful to players as they should be.

A total waste! A real shame. The new Inno standard :eek:

crackie

What is really bothersome is the time and money it took to create these atrocities when so many functional parts of the game either do not work or are not anywhere near as helpful to players as they should be.

A total waste! A real shame. The new Inno standard :eek:
New art and problems in the game are not binary options they have to choose from though. The artists aren’t writing code. At least they shouldn’t be, or we’re going to have an even more dysfunctional game. The ones making the “wallpaper” art are also probably not the artists modeling the 3D buildings either for that matter.

Oh, crackie. You and I are just destined to disagree into infinity.... ;-)
Woohoo! I get to add “disagreeable into infinity” to my list of non-marketable traits!

crackie

Wouldn’t they already have artists on full time staff though? Do they just twiddle thumbs until functional problems are fixed? Well, who knows. Maybe they have a volunteer army of artists too that don’t get paid…

defiantoneks

i think it's very petty to come in here and rip some very nicely made graphics that were done by talented artists. you see the load screens for a couple of seconds and have to B&M about that it wasnt what YOU wanted to see? seriously? my FS likes any new ones so we have a shot at seeing what details the artists came up with. they're awesome and kudos to the Inno team for their work.

Cleo7311

Still trying to figure the story line. Discover a stone golem, he awakes, then, did he bring the arch with him?