• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Beta for Spire Wizard

Dzesyi9

Hey all,
I am the creator of the Spire Wizard. I took a year break from the game to focus on my growing family. When I came back, I got a lot of feedback from all of you that use the Wizard.

I just released a beta version to try to resolve some of the issues of the current release. These issues include:
1. Data gaps where encounters are not found. My original way of training the wizard was to just play a billion games with a random encounter. But there are 32,000 possible configurations for the 8-resource boss, so there's still a chance it doesn't randomly pick every encounter. I am now making it train on all possible encounters.
2. Giving a more accurate probability in some encounters.
3. Handling the encounter better when you get "GGGYR" on the first turn. Instead of giving the last ghost the yellow resource, it'll try giving it something else to increase the chance of winning.

Again, I always want to reiterate that it's a tool to help you, but you should always trust your own intuition.

If you'd like to try it, the link to the beta is here: https://javascriptorian.com/spire-wizard/beta/

This beta will eventually replace the release version, but only if it's better. :)

Small note: I'm still making the data for 7 and 8 resources. I should have 7 data later today, and 8 might need to wait until next week.

Last edited: