• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Builder rules??

• Thread starter DeletedUser12390
  • Start date

DeletedUser12390

So I was wondering about the change to builder, is there a new rule...? When someone buffed your builder the help would last for an extended period of time. I think it was 48 hours. Now it someone buffs, the help disappears in hours...after one upgrade of anything. So now you can't use builder, or I can't to upgrade multiple buildings at the same time. This is the fourth time it has happened this week.

(note to players, I'm an advanced member, "not" at all new, just never wanted to bother with forms for commenting before.)

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
If your sure something is wrong you should put in a ticket to support, but as far as I know every help on your builder hut gives you a buff and you can hold as many as you have builders. They stay in your builder hut until you upgrade a building and you use one for every upgrade.

DeletedUser188

I agree with @Sir Squirrel
My BH is working same as it always has nothing has changed
If your losing your builders boost and you aren't upgrading or building anything you should send a ticket to support

edeba

Builders are seriously wasteful when you have quest like "upgrade 4 buildings to level 5," or when you are trying to add an extra manufacturer. I have made the suggestion in the past that we should be able to decide when our builders get used, have an ability to set a preference to say "do not use a builder unless the build exceeds x hours," and we can enter the number of hours. I would probably set my builder preference to not be used for anything under about 10 hours, although even 4 hours as a game standard for builders would be an improvement.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
@edeba
Even better, make builder buffs into instants
builder control.png

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Builders are seriously wasteful when you have quest like "upgrade 4 buildings to level 5," or when you are trying to add an extra manufacturer. I have made the suggestion in the past that we should be able to decide when our builders get used, have an ability to set a preference to say "do not use a builder unless the build exceeds x hours," and we can enter the number of hours. I would probably set my builder preference to not be used for anything under about 10 hours, although even 4 hours as a game standard for builders would be an improvement.

I do not understand how you build without builders.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I like the instant insead of a buff to the builders hut, you would just get a spell to help boost and could use it when you want.

DeletedUser188

I have a question
How does a thread that starts out asking if the builders hut has changed turn into a debate about how wasteful the builder boost can be and the best ways to improve it ?
The OP was answered in the 1st 5 posts the next 7 are not even relevant to the OP
START A NEW THREAD AND QUIT BURYING THREADS WITH YOUR OFF-TOPIC COMMENTS
Just because you are writing about BH doesn't mean you are not off topic

DeletedUser3602

as far as I know every help on your builder hut gives you a buff and you can hold as many as you have builders.

You can get three buffs and they will last for 14 years and twelve days, if you don't use them.

If you have two builders then your builder's hut can hold 2 buffs. If you have 3, you can hold 3 and so on. And yes, a buff stays in your hut until you start building or upgrading something. So there's nothing wrong with your builder's hut, rivershinny. The help has always disappeared after one upgrade of anything. :)

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I have a question
How does a thread that starts out asking if the builders hut has changed turn into a debate about how wasteful the builder boost can be and the best ways to improve it ?
The OP was answered in the 1st 5 posts the next 7 are not even relevant to the OP
START A NEW THREAD AND QUIT BURYING THREADS WITH YOUR OFF-TOPIC COMMENTS
Just because you are writing about BH doesn't mean you are not off topic

Dang
You mods are really whiny

DeletedUser5800

Have you even met the forums man? It's basically all it does. :p

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Seriously there's only about a dozen active threads per day spread throughout ideas/help/recruiting/general discussion and bugs.
Unless of course something like the CL/BS changes happens, then we need at least 4 threads on that subject, preferably 6+

edeba

I think the builder buffs are not used for a level 1 build, but everything after, so you don't start wasting them until the build is at least a minute, like level 1 to 2 on residences...

I think they meant the buff not being auto to everything so you don't have to waste one building a 10 sec building.