• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

new era Graphics

DeletedUser321

i have small suggestion

b4 the dwarven realm came thru
graphic from levels 12 - 14 were the best graphicsm level 15 graphics were crap,
after the dwarven realm

Housing graphics of level 16 were way better then lev 17
workshop graphic level 17 are GREAT
spoken for elven cties

so while making new era swap the graphics pls
so the last graphics will be pre-last and the prelast graphics will be last :) - this will make game more beautiful:)

sorry beautiful said by man sounds gay-ish, i meant way greater!

DeletedUser626

I'm a guy that likes to see pretty (aka beautiful art) stuff, and i'm experienced enough to know beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Let's keep the Elven Cities pretty! Human cities never were, so they can keep making them the trash heap they appear to be.. i'm sure it'll help make stronger armies.

*the human astrolab I pretty too hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser321

dont joke - i played as elf and human, and humans are way weaker in everything, humans are good if u like to calculate all those bonuses and such like some sort of nolife

I prefer elven play - easy on the resources and strong army, then great production boost :)

DeletedUser626

hi Caelian,

I think there are more elven guides to fighting because elven cities are having a harder time.. let's take a human city v's an elven city at the 4th to 7th provincial ring from the home city on daily progression.. I see that the Elves can't compete.. and must wait much later in research for Sorceress to fight.

DeletedUser321

i played humans too - and i had a hard time fighting on ring 4 already, ring 5 was total disaster, and the goods production for humans is insufficient- i stopped playing this race cos it was pointless

DeletedUser594

Humans cruise through ring 5 if you use cerberus to take out the annoying canoneer. The elven armies have more firepower but no response to canon until much later as froswyrm said. I find the human armies more enjoyable to fight with bcs of the tactical play involved.
The goods production is higher than elven production in every manufactory except planks and two of the magical goods if I remember correctly. It's all a matter of factory size though. If you calculate goods per space used it's the same, but factory vs factory humans are ahead in almost all.