• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Faces in your City

DeletedUser

YAY!!!!! Can't wait to finish my tech tree now, Thank you for the new addition. Looks like it's going to be loads of fun. :D :D :D Happy dance!!!!!

DeletedUser511

If we have the extra room. I never seem to have extra. Other then that im ready for it.

Hawkwind

Very sad right now. :( I have been following the guest race addition all along and was really exciting about it, Then it arrives, and what a shock to learn it was always only for highest end elite players. Why did the company string us along all that time thinking we ALL would be having special guests???? Even the promotion mailing to each of us today held out the promise of a dwarf presence in each village. What a letdown!

DeletedUser511

What the race thing is only for paid members is what your saying?

Deleted User - 107391

Very sad right now. :( I have been following the guest race addition all along and was really exciting about it, Then it arrives, and what a shock to learn it was always only for highest end elite players. Why did the company string us along all that time thinking we ALL would be having special guests???? Even the promotion mailing to each of us today held out the promise of a dwarf presence in each village. What a letdown!

It's a good point. EVERYONE should be able to achieve this to some degree. It really is not fair. I wasn't realizing, because I'm not that far away, but a lot of people are looking at months or more before they can even think about it.

DeletedUser

It is something to look forward to. I've only been playing since July 2015 and almost there, will do the happy dance when I get there :D :D :D

Elvenar wiki has the Guest race information. Good to read and get ready for it . :D

DeletedUser511

No race is gonna settle with a new town. So it is right to have to wait to get them. Why would a race settle with weak people?

DeletedUser

Knowing how to revive the souls of the lost races is not enough! You need to help them to gain shape and form and to get fully recovered and established!
As the newly revived race is weak at first, it will need your help bringing their culture back to former glory. To be able to do that you will allow the coming race to build a settlement within your city and although the economy of that settlement is closely linked to your town it will have additional rules and thus new challenges.

DeletedUser907

I love seeing the people walking all around. It really makes my city seem alive.
Can not wait till I can welcome them to my city and help them!
Zushy, :)