• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Feature - Hobby Room (in builders hut) - Boost your production

TimeMachine

I don't know about pc, but on mobile there is a button to go to your builders hut in the upper left hand corner.
Elvenar Builder.jpg

You don't have this button? Does it disappear if you have fully upgraded the hut?
Mine is fully upgraded, but the + is still there and works. How could I have missed that? Thanks for pointing it out.
Learning never stops! :) Thanks for teaching me! No more playing "hide the builder" necessary in the future. ;)

OIM20

I have hero wars ads on inno though, those ads are fairly obnoxious, the female monsters are mostly nekkid in barely there bondage wear.
Oh, yes. Those are annoying. I eventually started clicking the little hand on the UnityAds ones to report them as offensive. There is a drawback to doing this. Unity then punishes you by giving you undisplayable ads - by which I mean that they give you a blank, black screen - for at least three rounds after reporting something as "highly offensive" (their label).

Wizard Howl

Do the ad things come as a package? I have a player in my FS who has the movie reels and the research tab but not the hobby room. I'm wondering whether she should open a ticket or maybe she's looking in the wrong place, or... ?

elvenbee

Do the ad things come as a package? I have a player in my FS who has the movie reels and the research tab but not the hobby room. I'm wondering whether she should open a ticket or maybe she's looking in the wrong place, or... ?
No, it's various who gets the ads and the hobby room. They're testing it right now, so some players won't get anything, some will get one of them, and some might get both. She just happens to be a guinea pig for the ads right now

ElfHalf

No, it's various who gets the ads and the hobby room. They're testing it right now, so some players won't get anything, some will get one of them, and some might get both. She just happens to be a guinea pig for the ads right now
It definitely varies. We have some that have the hobby room and some who don’t. I’m one who doesn’t have it.

bkbajb

do we get to vote then? cause all these ads suck
dropping ads on the ground, in the tech tree, in the BH
if i want dentures or to play a diifferent game or find a date i would have already done so .. get this crap out of my game i come here to relax not to be spammed
They are annoying but I ignore the ads for the goods, coins etc