• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Fellowship Adventure

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
i was just going to start a thread and see if the timer was going to pop up, so we know when to start 2 day builds and rearrange cities etc etc

Tomorrow morning, if it starts Thursday morning and if they remember to activate the timer. When this one ran on Beta, they forgot the timer until it was less than two days away. So start stuff Monday night, even if no timer, just to be safe.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
this was the bulk of response. i got back blah blah blah "The date is not made public. There should be a timer countdown, as they have done in the past. Or the community manager will send an announcement." etc etc

helpful as always

you know i was just thinking about what i posted earlier about player frustration
i would imagine there is frustration amoung the remaining staff also
so employee morale suffers
customers get more frustrated and take it out on staff
staff morale drops more and they take their frustrations out on each other and/or customers
customer frustration ... you get the point
keep your eye out for death spirals

TimeMachine

When this one ran on Beta, they forgot the timer until it was less than two days away. So start stuff Monday night, even if no timer, just to be safe.
Not sure about if this had been forgotten on beta or if announcing by ingame-timer just 48 hours before start, instead of 72 hours, is going to be the new standard for those announcements. I am really excited and curious about what will happen on live! ;)

I wish INNO would make an announcement about if at all and with how much time advance Events and FAs will be announced in the future - just to clarify that for all them players around the globe. If there will be less time advance - no problem to me but it would be nice to know I guess.

Last edited:

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
@Lady Dastardly, thank you for your comment. The Feedback thread is now open for feedback :)
how come these threads no longer have the big or color title text? It was a good way to differentiate between threads liek that vs random player started threads. It seemed to have dissappeared during the mod change over. Should rly bring that back.