• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Fellowship Seeks Active Players

DeletedUser7561

Greetings. Valar Dohaeris is a new fellowship that splintered off from a larger, mostly inactive alliance. We actively support and help one another and are seeking active players who share our love of the game, without drama. Please contact me, or any of us, if you are interested. Does not hurt to talk. Thanks, Citicotobe of Citico on the Hill

DeletedUser11375

We did the same as you guys not long ago . At first a couple of us left and started a new fellowship , then the others who were active in the old spot followed and now we're up to 13 very active , very fun players . Lots of activity in the mail , chat , tournys and events ... just active all the way around . We may look at merging with you guys if you all would want to enter into something like that ... Please talk in your fs and if you guys are interested contact either anawynn or myself and we can work out any details :) have a goodun , dugi

DeletedUser7561

Thanks Dugi. Did query out members, we are happy as a fellowship, as you guys are, as well. Best for your fellowship my friend. To anyone who is interested in joining a fairly new fellowship, please consider us, Valar Dohaeris...or our friends at Odin's Crows.

DeletedUser12097

To anyone who is interested in joining a fairly new fellowship, please consider us, Valar Dohaeris...or our friends at Odin's Crows.

Hello,
I'm a fairly (new) daily player seeking a fellowship. I'm not sure how this all works, but i'm interested in a convo to see if we are a fit. Thanks!

DeletedUser11375

Thanks for the mention Citicotobe and Valar Dohaeris !! You all sound like a bunch of cool peeps , it's hard to mess with a good group once you have it going well so I completely understand :) Wish nothing but the best for you guys and if you ever decide you do wanna get together thats a standing offer :) Have a goodun , dugi

DeletedUser7561

Hello,
I'm a fairly (new) daily player seeking a fellowship. I'm not sure how this all works, but i'm interested in a convo to see if we are a fit. Thanks!
Hi Susan. First, thank you for the interest in our fellowship. We are a small, 8 players, group but are active and enjoy the game. We help each other out a lot. If anyone ever has a question there are players there who more than likely know the answer or if not can find out. Our players range from very high ranking to fairly new...but in our fellowship everyone is equal. I will send you a message and an invite to our alliance.