• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Fellowship Tradersrow is seeking active players, we can grow togeather

Ventar

Tradersrow is seeking active players who are willing to produce boosted goods, are willing to participate in Quests and make visits for the benefit of all.
Come join us if you want to play in a happy and active fellowship.
Ventar

Last edited:

Eldenisa Tiege

I am currently in a FS but looking for another. I was in a FS that first caver was in so he can tell you if I'm a good match for your FS or not.
I'm boosted in Steel, Scrolls and Elixer. I have numerous health issues which keep me awake usually 19 hours/day. So I'm on the game day and night. I do Daily FS visits, NH, Trade 2-3 Stars Only and I don't like drama.
Thank you,
Eldenisa Tiege

Ventar

Love to have you join us
I am currently in a FS but looking for another. I was in a FS that first caver was in so he can tell you if I'm a good match for your FS or not.
I'm boosted in Steel, Scrolls and Elixer. I have numerous health issues which keep me awake usually 19 hours/day. So I'm on the game day and night. I do Daily FS visits, NH, Trade 2-3 Stars Only and I don't like drama.
Thank you,
Eldenisa Tiege