• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello New Forum Face, Old Player!

The Unbeliever

Hello everyone!
My dad & I have been playing the game for almost a year now, but I figured it was about time I stopped just lurking about like a weedy little goblin, and joined in the conversations!:D
We're both fairly addicted to the game, and drive my mum absolutely bonkers over it. :p

We're also both loooooooong time gamers who enjoy JRPG's & Zelda games in general.

Cheers!

DeletedUser9420

Hello everyone!
My dad & I have been playing the game for almost a year now, but I figured it was about time I stopped just lurking about like a weedy little goblin, and joined in the conversations!:D
We're both fairly addicted to the game, and drive my mum absolutely bonkers over it. :p

We're also both loooooooong time gamers who enjoy JRPG's & Zelda games in general.

Cheers!

DeletedUser9420

welcome. If you are interested in joining a Fellowship, we are the Royal Gem Cove. We recently lost some members and are actively recruiting. Check us out.