• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Forum skin

DeletedUser6085

@AElfwine

Does this mean you're bringing the game to ISO (iPad and smart phones) as well?

I like the new look too, btw.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3507

Screenshot_21.png

Example from beta1

DeletedUser3297

So far the game is available to play on the "puffin" browser...

The problem, with this game is it needs an integrated flash based tech to work. For now, the devs have even stated that they will continue to use flsh until it is obsolete.

So if you want it on mobile, play it on puffin ;)

Risen Malchiah

So I see the new forum skin has been implemented. I spent a few minutes searching all over for the Alerts section, or even my profile for that matter, but perhaps it was still being implemented because now I see the brown bar across the bottom of the screen. Hopefully that will not be there the *entire* time. My screen real estate is precious.

Also, I couldn't figure out how to start a new thread for a while til I eventually saw the green + on the side and tried clicking it. Hopefully this is a work-in-progress because that is not really intuitive. This post is the result after stumbling on the create thread option by accident and figured I'd see what others think.

DeletedUser115

Unfortunately, the brown bar towards the bottom will remain. That is standard across all formats of this type. When looking at other InnoGames forums, you will also notice a similar bar - this is to help with mobile and tablet integration.

Feedback will continually be made, and we will pass it along as it comes along. :) Thank you for giving yours.

DeletedUser7686

I would still like to have a link to the top of the page at the bottom of every post.

DeletedUser115

Mobile integration...I like the sound of that!

Don't get your hopes up...this is for the players as of now. No mobile plans at the moment, but we are hoping to hopefully get it on the books soon! :)

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
It takes a bit to get used too, (we have had it for a couple weeks now on beta), I mentioned the green add a post button as something that needed looked at, but they didn't change it before it went over here, so doubt they will bother to change it. Also if you click the alerts button, the page that comes up can't be closed, you either have to go to a link or hit the forum button at the top or bottom of the page.
I do however like that the new skin sees transparency in the avatar window now though, so I can make cooler avatars.

Last edited: