• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

NEW game Idea

66nblakley

I was wondering if those in charge... could make a game that we could get blue prints??? I (My Team) is not at the point were we reach treasure box 10 (YET). There needs to be an easier way to recieve them. Or is there?

66nblakley

Maybe... Recieving like 1 blueprint for participating in the Adventure games.
not for your rank because it would not be fair to those just starting.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
The Developers have said that they intend for blueprints to be rare. They have set the standard, 40k in tournament, and are holding it there.
There is the occasional blueprint available in events with the purchase of the royal prize pass, and once in a while they go on sale. Coming up in 5 or 6 weeks, you may see some for Black Friday.

In the meantime perhaps build up your Perks. :)

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
Everywhere you can use a blueprint you can spend 300 diamonds instead if you don't have blueprints.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I was wondering if those in charge... could make a game that we could get blue prints??? I (My Team) is not at the point were we reach treasure box 10 (YET). There needs to be an easier way to recieve them. Or is there?
Hello, fellow Ceravyner. I think if blueprint is on your game agenda, then recruit like-minded players that want a blueprint. Mixing with casual players that don’t show up will frustrate you to no end if rewards are on your mind. It’s not that hard to get a blueprint if everyone chips in just a little bit. Heck, my new city is like a week old and can do 1k in tourney already. Also, be careful about giving everyone mage status. It’s like your FS is an open shared doc to be edited by everyone. A lot can go wrong, esp if someone doesn’t understand the game very well and holds too much editing privileges.

66nblakley

The Developers have said that they intend for blueprints to be rare. They have set the standard, 40k in tournament, and are holding it there.
There is the occasional blueprint available in events with the purchase of the royal prize pass, and once in a while they go on sale. Coming up in 5 or 6 weeks, you may see some for Black Friday.

In the meantime perhaps build up your Perks. :)
Thank you for the information.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Tournaments is that game. They changed it a couple years ago to be very easy to get to 10 chests now. The first 6 provinces are practically gifted to you. As crackie suggested just ensure you are in a group with that focus and you will get there soon enough. 10 chest fellowships are quite common and it is not too difficult to get even a brand new town into one. Lots of them have vacancies they are happy to fill with a person.

Yogi Dave

There actually is a way to get blueprints outside of the tourney. But it's an individual thing, not a team game. There are a couple in the royal prizes. The royal prizes cost 1500 and you only get 2 if you get the 9th artifact. So, it depends on the other royal prizes making it worth your while. I'm not advocating people should go for the royal prizes, just pointing out there is another way in the game. However, as @crackie says 300 diamonds will do as well as a blueprint.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
How about sending your members out for a couple weeks to a fs that has openings for small players to visit for a max of 2 weeks. Starship Valiant on Khelonar would welcome a member from your fs every 2 weeks. Since we get the ten chests with far fewer than 25 members if your fs came in rotation each would get a couple of blueprints and the experience of being in a large fellowship. If you are on Khelonar, you are welcome to join Starship Valiant for a couple weeks. Maybe send a member every two weeks in rotation? Just an idea.

I like this idea and think I'll start a thread to discuss it. Sure would help a lot of small and mid-level players.

AJ