• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New inventory tab to separate out the military buildings

Portia319

It takes forever to tab through the inventory to find the military boost buildings. It would be nice to have them on their own separate tab.

bulldurham2

It's more than just "search and find." What they're asking for is a separate tab for military boost buildings. It's time consuming to sift through those buildings to find a summoning that I want.

defiantoneks

It's more than just "search and find." What they're asking for is a separate tab for military boost buildings. It's time consuming to sift through those buildings to find a summoning that I want.
if you have a search, you dont need to sift. just like on mobile. you type in "unleas" (or even less) and it sorts it down to only the names of buildings that meet that criteria. if you can't recall "unleash" or "magnifi" or "enlight" or "dwarven" enough to get the selections down to what you need, then i guess that's a problem.

if you want to talk about categories then sure have "expiring buildings" and "evolving buildings" and "set buildings".

bulldurham2

if you have a search, you dont need to sift. just like on mobile. you type in "unleas" (or even less) and it sorts it down to only the names of buildings that meet that criteria. if you can't recall "unleash" or "magnifi" or "enlight" or "dwarven" enough to get the selections down to what you need, then i guess that's a problem.

if you want to talk about categories then sure have "expiring buildings" and "evolving buildings" and "set buildings".
Actually, I had thought of having an expiring building tab after I looked through my buildings for something. That would be a good option. Evolving buildings wouldn't be necessary as a tab because they are all 4x4 and pretty obvious-looking. Set buildings would be a good one because it is confusing to have to double-check for a higher or lower chapter set building that is way separate from the others.

bulldurham2

I posted this on another thread that is my idea for an alternate way to get evolving buildings and tokens for them: we could have an evolving building tab that shows which evolving buildings we have in inventory, which ones we have built, and which ones we are missing. This would work exactly like how the AW tab works where there's owned AW's, owned AW's completed or in rune phase, and then greyed out AW's that we don't have. The favorite system can work just like the AW tab. Except . . . the buildings you favorite are the greyed out ones you don't own so that you have a greater chance (or guaranteed chance) to have one of your favorites come up as an option in the MA.