• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello New lady in Elvenar!

DeletedUser3686

I've been playing Elvenar for about a week now and am having quite a lot of fun building my city. There was a similar game I was playing on my phone a while ago, it was called Castle Story, but Elvenar has a much prettier aesthetic. The elven buildings remind me a bit of Lothlorian. :) I've played a bunch of games in the past, but I seem to like those based around time.

Definitely looking for any helpful advice regarding trades. I have Steel for now, and will eventually have Scrolls (hopefully soon) and Magic Dust (not so soon).

DeletedUser3312

LadySansaStark, if you have not already done so, join a fellowship. There are thousands out there. make sure it is an active one and has a lot of members. This helps you with trades and when visiting you get coins and hammers based on the level you have upgraded your main hall. To find fellowships, click on the trophy under your picture icon, click the fellowship tab and check them out. you can apply to those you want to join. Read the introduction to make sure that you meet their requirements and that you like their way of doing things.

DeletedUser3686

LadySansaStark, if you have not already done so, join a fellowship. There are thousands out there. make sure it is an active one and has a lot of members. This helps you with trades and when visiting you get coins and hammers based on the level you have upgraded your main hall. To find fellowships, click on the trophy under your picture icon, click the fellowship tab and check them out. you can apply to those you want to join. Read the introduction to make sure that you meet their requirements and that you like their way of doing things.

Thank you so much for the helpful advice! I'll look for a fellowship right away. :)