• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New MA building - Frag warehouse

Tehya1

I just got 3k frags from the second boss. I currently have 25k. I was kinda hoping for diamonds, but that is a gold fs, so I will get the diamonds I guess.

There has been a problem with too few frags in smaller cities, and I noticed less frags in the spire awhile back. I do wish they could put the frags back in the bonus chests and give us better stuff in the boss chests.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
As someone who just got spell frags, spell frags, spell frags from the Spire this week (including 4K from the big boss at the top) the last thing I want to look at is spell frags. I think it was a huge mistake to put that 4K at the top of the spire. If you were going to put spell frags in the big boss' chest (which I didn't like and still don't) then don't make it a measly 4K. It has to be enough to be able to craft a decent building, like the library, or an artifact.

That said, I do understand why others may thrill over a 4K win of spell frags at the top. But how many people who desperately need spell frags actually go to the top? I'm not saying they don't; I'm just wondering out loud how many do.

defiantoneks

@defiantoneks

I call foul! With your 3+ year old city.

I can not get enough spell fragments to clear the evolving buildings out of my Magic Academy. Imagine how many chances I do not have to craft orcs nests, military boost buildings, festival merchants etc. You are advocating that players sit down, shut up, and put up with a problem that you didn't have to deal with.
do you think in 3 years i NEVER had a problem gathering frags?

bwhahahahaaaaaahahaaahahaaha.

Tehya1

As someone who just got spell frags, spell frags, spell frags from the Spire this week (including 4K from the big boss at the top) the last thing I want to look at is spell frags. I think it was a huge mistake to put that 4K at the top of the spire. If you were going to put spell frags in the big boss' chest (which I didn't like and still don't) then don't make it a measly 4K. It has to be enough to be able to craft a decent building, like the library, or an artifact.

That said, I do understand why others may thrill over a 4K win of spell frags at the top. But how many people who desperately need spell frags actually go to the top? I'm not saying they don't; I'm just wondering out loud how many do.
Yeah, putting frags in the realm of possibility for the three big bosses is a terrible idea. Its a disappointment! lol What will they do when people start complaining that we aren't getting as many DAs, or magic bldings, or diamonds now that frags are a possibility? Put the frags in the bonus chests and smaller boss chests. Leave the 3 big boss chests for the better stuff since those are big milestones.

Again, an even better idea than mine. Rather than a huge building to disenchamt for lots of frags, why not a small building that gives frags (in good amounts).

I guess next event will have an evolving building that gives frags. At level 10, there's a 10% chance (daily, random reward) that it gives 700 frags. Not great...not terrible