• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Map Extensions

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I love the logic of the announcement. They will be releasing new extensions for anyone who has completed 660 expansions or who has not yet completed 660 expansions. Hmmm..... sort of like getting a free piece of cake if you have eaten or not eaten your first piece of cake. Who, then, won't get a free piece of cake? I think the whole 660 is just a way to (inadvertently?) pad the announcement. LOL

Deleted User - 1759441

so they are adding more " PAID " extensions? I remember from BEFORE they doubled the pricing on the ones i wont get now. I stop around 3,000 diamonds.

Pheryll

Set Designer
I love the logic of the announcement. They will be releasing new extensions for anyone who has completed 660 expansions or who has not yet completed 660 expansions. Hmmm..... sort of like getting a free piece of cake if you have eaten or not eaten your first piece of cake. Who, then, won't get a free piece of cake? I think the whole 660 is just a way to (inadvertently?) pad the announcement. LOL

1 world map expansions (requires 660 provinces completed)
2 premium expansions

2 city expansions (requires research which will be released with chapter 21)

So in short nothing new, just an interesting way of describing it.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
They did the same thing for chapter 20. All I know is that if they keep not offering me a good sale then I'm not going to grab the 2 premium expansions. I always have as soon as they were available but now the 1st premium expansion is up to 20,000 diamonds. Yikes!

Deleted User - 849411552

I am reading the announcement as a province expansion after completing 660 provinces. I don't think this has anything to do with premium expansions - but maybe I'm wrong about that? Another province expansion is available after completing 620 provinces (I'm not there yet).

Pheryll

Set Designer
I am reading the announcement as a province expansion after completing 660 provinces. I don't think this has anything to do with premium expansions - but maybe I'm wrong about that? Another province expansion is available after completing 620 provinces (I'm not there yet).

Correct. It should be worded that the expansion is added to the game for all players which can be claimed upon the completion of 660 provinces.

PHall

I wish they would have had a date that the patch was going live. Yes, the wording makes it sound like the 2 land expansions are available after 660 provinces are completed and not dependent on anything else. Unless.........patch 1.180 is chapter 21.

Pheryll

Set Designer
I wish they would have had a date that the patch was going live. Yes, the wording makes it sound like the 2 land expansions are available after 660 provinces are completed and not dependent on anything else. Unless.........patch 1.180 is chapter 21.
On Beta, it was said that the intention was to have the expansions released one day before the chapter (they were actually released after the chapter there).

Genefer

Every map expansion is earned with province completion and has nothing to do with chapter advancement. If a player in chapter 1 wants to pay diamonds to eliminate the scout duration & complete all provinces for every available expansion they can - it would be outrageously expensive, but it can be done.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Every map expansion is earned with province completion and has nothing to do with chapter advancement. If a player in chapter 1 wants to pay diamonds to eliminate the scout duration & complete all provinces for every available expansion they can - it would be outrageously expensive, but it can be done.
Can they also substitute diamonds for orcs? Otherwise, they would not be able to cater beyond a certain point.