• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New members

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Sadly there are very few tools for doing so. The advantages of being in a fellowship are quite significant and so virtually all players who are willing to join one do so very quickly and are reluctant to leave.
This means that you either have to offer superior FS rewards like better group results in the tournament, spire, and fellowship adventures, or try to snap up brand new players by scouring the bottom of the rankings and messaging all of them to try and snag one of the few who stick around.

Honestly, it's a huge effort and even well established powerful fellowships often struggle to maintain 25 members.
I had a look at your FS and I think your best option might be to check the rankings for another FS with 10-15 members and go for a merger. otherwise filling those last 12 spots could be a slog.

Best of luck!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
One method is to watch for new players in your area not in fellowships. If they meet our needs they sometimes appreciate being contacted. I played for almost 2 years then one day I was contacted by 3 fellowships. After looking them over I joined what was then called Active Traders because they were the highest ranking and had been along a long time. They are now called Starship Valiant- and are still doing quite well. I think what happened was I reached some minimum score of perhaps 10,000 that day and people were watching or something.

Another method is to get your fs involved. Have each look at twenty to thirty players in their neighborhood. Have them screen those players by looking at elvenstats to see if any of them match what you need. In my fs this generally doesn't work too well as only 2-3 of my players do the work. But it has worked in the past. I also just ask them for recommendations.

A third method and the one I generally use, is to find players already in a fellowship.....which is not kosher if the fellowship is active and thus you have to be careful to qualify your leads garnered from this. To do this I first look for fellowships about your size...somewhere between 5 and 15 players. I look at elvenstats to determine the level of activity. If, out of the total, there are fewer active members than I need, (which means almost all are inactive), and if the AM and Mages are not active, AND if the players meet our needs, THEN I contact the remaining in a single shared message asking them about their fellowship and giving them options on how rebuild it -- if they want -- or, if that's not something they want, where they might like to go.....;>). Most of my recruiting has been done using this method and it works because you already know two things about the target players: they know the importance of a fellowship and they are active.

In your case the third method might work if you also thought about merging two fellowships. In looking at elvenstats you can scroll down to the leave/join area at see how long the fs has been in it's current state of low numbers. If nobody is being recruited then it means either the fellowship is satisfied -- a few friends playing together -- or nobody really wants to lead. The later case would make them be more willing to merge, I would think.

AJ

Huntjack1

One method is to watch for new players in your area not in fellowships. If they meet our needs they sometimes appreciate being contacted. I played for almost 2 years then one day I was contacted by 3 fellowships. After looking them over I joined what was then called Active Traders because they were the highest ranking and had been along a long time. They are now called Starship Valiant- and are still doing quite well. I think what happened was I reached some minimum score of perhaps 10,000 that day and people were watching or something.

Another method is to get your fs involved. Have each look at twenty to thirty players in their neighborhood. Have them screen those players by looking at elvenstats to see if any of them match what you need. In my fs this generally doesn't work too well as only 2-3 of my players do the work. But it has worked in the past. I also just ask them for recommendations.

A third method and the one I generally use, is to find players already in a fellowship.....which is not kosher if the fellowship is active and thus you have to be careful to qualify your leads garnered from this. To do this I first look for fellowships about your size...somewhere between 5 and 15 players. I look at elvenstats to determine the level of activity. If, out of the total, there are fewer active members than I need, (which means almost all are inactive), and if the AM and Mages are not active, AND if the players meet our needs, THEN I contact the remaining in a single shared message asking them about their fellowship and giving them options on how rebuild it -- if they want -- or, if that's not something they want, where they might like to go.....;>). Most of my recruiting has been done using this method and it works because you already know two things about the target players: they know the importance of a fellowship and they are active.

In your case the third method might work if you also thought about merging two fellowships. In looking at elvenstats you can scroll down to the leave/join area at see how long the fs has been in it's current state of low numbers. If nobody is being recruited then it means either the fellowship is satisfied -- a few friends playing together -- or nobody really wants to lead. The later case would make them be more willing to merge, I would think.

AJ
THXS! Will take your comments/ suggestions into careful consideration.