• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New News and Forums connect button

SassKatt

Am I the only one or is this happening to others?
When I use the new button to access either the news or the forums and then close out, my city is locked and the box for the new buttons will not close. I am forced to refresh my game to be able to access my city.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It did not happen for me on a test. But it is opening a new tab. If you are using Chrome, many people are finding that if they have multiple tabs open, switching away from the game causes a freeze. If that's what happening, it's a know bug they are working on. If so, resizing the window by even one pixel "un-freezes" it without doing a refresh.

SassKatt

It did not happen for me on a test. But it is opening a new tab. If you are using Chrome, many people are finding that if they have multiple tabs open, switching away from the game causes a freeze. If that's what happening, it's a know bug they are working on. If so, resizing the window by even one pixel "un-freezes" it without doing a refresh.
Yeah, I'm using Chrome, hate Edge. I often have multiple windows open without the game freezing. Have tested it with just the game and the forums open, freeze. Tested having multiple tabs open the same. Yet I can open the forums from the icon in the lower right with no problems what so ever. Makes me think there is a connection with the new button.
What do I know though, not a programmer, just lived with one for years.

DeletedUser3507

Does not happen in my 64 bit chrome, works fine so far...