• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New player 3169 rank looking for active fellowship

DeletedUser13134

I just started maybe a week ago. I enjoy doing the tournaments and fellowship adventures but the last two fellowships I've been in were virtually dead. I was one of less than a handful of people participating in anything and rarely was anyone else online.
I have done almost the first entire level of this current fellowship adventure by myself with one other person. They have been 25/25 fellowships! I am a great team player. I'm super helpful. I play virtually everyday and make daily visits to neighbors and fellowship members. If you can use someone with only a 3169 ranking but who is very active and helpful, please let me know. My name is Alocia1973. Find me and send me an email. I don't want to lose the benefits of the tournaments we are currently doing and my daily visits so I can keep growing individually but need to find a replacement ASAP.

I'm still in tier one but very close to starting tier 2.
My Relics are Planks (active now), Scrolls (inactive) and Magic Dust (inactive).

DeletedUser6331

I just started maybe a week ago. I enjoy doing the tournaments and fellowship adventures but the last two fellowships I've been in were virtually dead. I was one of less than a handful of people participating in anything and rarely was anyone else online.
I have done almost the first entire level of this current fellowship adventure by myself with one other person. They have been 25/25 fellowships! I am a great team player. I'm super helpful. I play virtually everyday and make daily visits to neighbors and fellowship members. If you can use someone with only a 3169 ranking but who is very active and helpful, please let me know. My name is Alocia1973. Find me and send me an email. I don't want to lose the benefits of the tournaments we are currently doing and my daily visits so I can keep growing individually but need to find a replacement ASAP.

My Relics are Planks (active now), Scrolls (inactive) and Magic Dust (inactive).
Hello Alocia,

I am the AM of Templar Knights. I have just taken over and am attempting to rebuild our FS. We have about 9 very active members and then another 4-5 that are somewhat active. I am trying to get rid of dead weight (inactive members hanging out) and looking for new members. We have two other members, like you, who have lower points but are very active and a great asset to the FS. We would be happy to have you, but I wanted you to know that I am in rebuilding mode, so it may feel like your old FS in the short term as I move members around.

We do tournaments, and we've tried to get people active on the adventures. We also visit and trade actively together. We could use planks scrolls and dust, so those are a good mix for us.

Please let me know what you think!

Thank you,

IrimeG.

DeletedUser4518

Hello, I am Jenaka the Arch Mage of Cymru of Arendill and we are a moderately active Fellowship that supports each other. At the moment we have 22 players, 12 are very active and supportive. I am looking to recruit active players to fill our numbers and replace inactive players. Come check us out.

DeletedUser12777

You can take a look at isle of storm lights if you like. We are currently rebuilding but have 15 members in tourney this week