• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Player SisterKate Looking for Fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser16070
  • Start date

DeletedUser16070

I started about three weeks ago and love the game. I've played tournaments but haven't had the chance to join a fellowship adventure. I'm new but I play most every day and make daily visits to fellowship members. If you're okay with a newbie who visits daily, then look me up and send a message. My name is SisterKate. Looking forward to hearing from folks. :)

DeletedUser12777

I started about three weeks ago and love the game. I've played tournaments but haven't had the chance to join a fellowship adventure. I'm new but I play most every day and make daily visits to fellowship members. If you're okay with a newbie who visits daily, then look me up and send a message. My name is SisterKate. Looking forward to hearing from folks. :)
I would love for you to jon the Isle of storm lights. Check us out