• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New server open.

DeletedUser422

The $10,000 question is: if I open it while logging into 1st server, can I maintain both, or do I lose the 1st?
Not risking it, til I know for sure.

DeletedUser

I frequently keep Arendyll and Beta open at the same time in separate tabs. No issues there.

DeletedUser

yes you can have both worlds open at the same time. That is what I am doing with one human and one elvenan world.

DeletedUser

Since there are not enough active players in the 1 world why would they open another Lame. Yes you can play a different race but all the tech is same it is just slightly different sized buildings to fit..

DeletedUser

New economy, and presumably those who join will be more likely to remain active than the abandoned masses of accounts on the original server.

DeletedUser422

Got 2nd server too, something to putter around on while waiting for 1st server builds.

DeletedUser422

For those of you that have played other builder games with more than one server; here's the advantage: Sometimes they merge servers to eliminate inactives and merge the actives from both servers...in the case that you may have 2 cities, one on each server to be merged, you may have to choose one over the other.

DeletedUser528

New economy, and presumably those who join will be more likely to remain active than the abandoned masses of accounts on the original server.

Sad part is, I joined the new world yesterday for this exact reason and I am already completely surrounded by inactives.

Only ONE person by me in the new world has more than just the starter buildings. And that person only has one extra building, they obviously haven't played more than 10 minutes.

So the new world is going to be a repeat of the old world....surrounded by inactives and no one to trade with. :(

DeletedUser

I just got my trader looked on the board and someone is already asking for gems?? hasn't the new server only been opened 2/3 days how would anyone have researched it yet?

DeletedUser

Playing human on first sever, elf on the other, most people are the opposite. First observation I see is; elf military is better, but human economy is better. Just how it seems to me.

DeletedUser422

I have more actives near me here than I did on 1st server...but I have developed 1st server enough to have more actives visit me...hehe, but now I am self sufficient and really don't depend on them.

Valtitude

So did anyone/everyone get the same production boosts??:p
Yes, I've got the same production boosts in both games.

There's something else bothering me. I had 424 diamonds on Arendyll before I signed up for Winyandor. After joining Winyandor, there were 528 diamonds in each game diamond account - and the diamond accounts are joined! They are literally the same account! I spent diamonds this evening in Arendyll. The exact same amount of diamonds were deducted from my Winyandor diamonds.

Surely, there's something wrong here, eh?!

Valtitude

The $10,000 question is: if I open it while logging into 1st server, can I maintain both, or do I lose the 1st?
Not risking it, til I know for sure.
Please see my post in this thread about the diamonds accounts for both games. I think there are a couple of little gremlins in the works.

I've noticed there's a still a tendency for Flashplayer to get bogged down while I play Elvenar and listen to/ watch video in another window. I clear Flashplayer frequently because the video freezes in one window and the game starts behaving oddly, as if it's lost track of itself in the other window. This could be a Win 7 problem. Somewhere in the Forums I read somebody loaded Win 10 on the device they're using and all is running smoothly. It'll be awhile before I switch to Win 10. I drag my feet on OS updates. I don't like to work the bugs out for Microsoft. lol

DeletedUser51

There's something else bothering me. I had 424 diamonds on Arendyll before I signed up for Winyandor. After joining Winyandor, there were 528 diamonds in each game diamond account - and the diamond accounts are joined! They are literally the same account! I spent diamonds this evening in Arendyll. The exact same amount of diamonds were deducted from my Winyandor diamonds.
You are correct. Diamonds are common to both worlds. Any diamonds that you have in your account can be used in either US world which you are playing in.
When you began your new game on Winyandor, you received the starter pack of 200 diamonds that all new players receive. After you finished the tutorial you should have had exactly 100 more in your common diamond account than you started with.

Valtitude

You are correct. Diamonds are common to both worlds. Any diamonds that you have in your account can be used in either US world which you are playing in.
When you began your new game on Winyandor, you received the starter pack of 200 diamonds that all new players receive. After you finished the tutorial you should have had exactly 100 more in your common diamond account than you started with.
Okay as long as this is the way it's s'pposed to be, that's great. I thought I had 424 diamonds in Arendyll, but it may have been 428. I had 528 after the Winyandor tutorial. Thanks for quick response!

DeletedUser51

I'm glad I could help.

It is intentionally set up that way so a player is not required to buy diamonds separately for each world they play in.