• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New spell

DeletedUser1208

I have a idea for a new spell. Why don't you give us a spell that will cut down the cost and time it take to scout a province? It's taking me on average 1 day and 16 hours to scout a province. I understand it's a long way to travel. I think my scouts hit every tavern on there way when scouting.

DeletedUser61

Check out https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Secret_Ancient_Wonders#Tome_of_Secrets_Overview

It doesn't reduce the scouting times, but it DOES provide some extra supplies each time you scout, and will thereby help train the troops that you'll need to acquire the province that you just scouted.

During the early part of a chapter, when upgrades are soaking up all of your Coins, the extra Forge Points will be nice.

So - given that we already have an Ancient Wonder that's Scouting related, I'd be surprised if we get anything more any time soon.

DeletedUser627

I have a idea for a new spell. Why don't you give us a spell that will cut down the cost and time it take to scout a province? It's taking me on average 1 day and 16 hours to scout a province. I understand it's a long way to travel. I think my scouts hit every tavern on there way when scouting.

The scouts must be hobbits, eh? Definitely stopping at every tavern.

You're in with the majority asking for a spell or mechanism to reduce scouting time, dneely. It's quite the popular request. Unfortunately it will likely remain an unanswered request. If players can scout more easily - thus winning Provinces more easily - then fewer will purchase premium Expansions.

The Tomb of Secrets vies for bottom of the barrel, in terms of productive Wonders. Just saying...

Veggamattic

Good idea. I don't get the point of such a wait anyway. I think it is just greed based. They are baiting people into spending diamonds to speed it up.

DeletedUser2447

Good idea. I don't get the point of such a wait anyway. I think it is just greed based. They are baiting people into spending diamonds to speed it up.
Its not greed lol. Thats like saying the manufacturers of anything global is greedy. Even though it is entertainment, it is still a business and if they made everything easy for the players they would make no money to pay their developers which means the game would end. We all work for re compensation, It does not mean we are greedy

Veggamattic

There is a big difference between making something "easy" and making something long and boring thus adding no strategic challenge to the game. There is a fine line that must be considered with any game cost. It can't have no positive gaming advantage at all without it being obvious greed. In this case you are a) limiting a players ability to advance even if he/she has done everything else necessary and b) stopping a player from even enjoying the combat portion of the game which is much more accessible earlier in the game. Btw why did you use the term global? What does that have to do with anything?