• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New streaming errors popping up

DeletedUser8192

UPDATE 11:26 PM Pacific same day

Couldn't sleep so logged back in and things such as troops, mirrors Spire ETC are loading without Stream Errors so perhaps there was just major server load at the time..Interested to see if it is still happening for others.

About 20 minutes ago when trying to cook some troops, I suddenly found the game locking up after I would click on a troop, after a couple of minutes I would get a stream error.. I did all the usual..caches blah blah blah....My internet is strong, loaded up two different games to test they are fine, and I was able to boot up and start streaming True HD shows...No problem on my end..

I reloaded the game about 8 times, finally managed to cook my troops, but THEN....tried collecting mirrors and they would vanish, but this time the screen would not lock up, then a minute later POW, Stream Error....Tried loading Spire and the same thing..

Firefox, H5 I7 lots of memory, good internet, problem is not on my end per diag..

Always during the events, never fails...Guess it's a sign to go to bed lol..

Night all.

Last edited by a moderator:

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

Thank you @Seachant :) I love your Sig & avatar as well :) Thank you for starting the thread.

I went over to Chrome & stopped getting the the freeze up & disappearing buildings. At 3:30 AM EST I got booted that said try back again they were performing Maintenance. I am waiting to get back in now. Maybe the announced update ?? Idk

Back in now & working great. 3:50 AM EST

Last edited: