• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello New to Elvenar - HI!

DeletedUser6022

Found this game through another game. Thought I would check it out. The only thing I am disappointed in is that fellowships are not very active and people don't chat or help as often as I thought they would. I'll give it some time and hope players are more active after the holidays. I am a very active player in every game that I play and it's odd not to see any activity ... but .... vacations and holiday stuff. Anyway, glad to be playing :p

DeletedUser6022

Nice to meet you! It depends on the fellowship; the ones I've joined have been very friendly and helpful. I hope to see you around!

Hey, how did you set up your signature? I don't see a way to add one. Thanks for any info :cool:

DeletedUser6022

Well you sure helped me big time. I saw all kinds of stuff there to mess with!! Awesome, thanks again.

DeletedUser2824

Yeah, it really just depends on the fellowship. There are all sorts of fellowships, so if you browse around you'll find one to fit your needs. ;) Depending on what server you're in, you can try looking under the "fellowships seeking members" for the world you play in, or post your info in the "members seeking fellowships".

If you play in either Winyandor or Arendyll you can check out my Court Lugaru. (shameless advertising :rolleyes:) We're friendly and active, and at least a few people take their turns being chatty.:cool:

DeletedUser6022

Yeah, it really just depends on the fellowship. There are all sorts of fellowships, so if you browse around you'll find one to fit your needs. ;) Depending on what server you're in, you can try looking under the "fellowships seeking members" for the world you play in, or post your info in the "members seeking fellowships".

If you play in either Winyandor or Arendyll you can check out my Court Lugaru. (shameless advertising :rolleyes:) We're friendly and active, and at least a few people take their turns being chatty.:cool:

How can I find out what world I am in? And I will certainly take the shameless advertising :D

DeletedUser6022

Not sure why it double posted. A glitch. I can't imagine that someone would think a person does that on purpose.

DeletedUser2963

Double post just means you posted right after your self. If your comment is the last one on the thread they want you to edit your post, instead of posting again.

DeletedUser1996

Its true --I @#$% up once and jeez i thought that was it for me...had no idea i was double posting--till I learned that I need to edit my post. :p