• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New to playing

DeletedUser14871

Why do I keep losing my troops while I'm working ? Ok yes I'm new to this game but I keep training but my troop count keeps going down while I just set a 9 hour resource production ?I'm training 17 units at a time but my counts are going down not up while I'm working , but if I spend gems to finish early while on line my counts go up what's up with this am I doing something wrong , I should have over 200 troops and archers any help would be nice

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Are you by chance progressing in the research tree and activating squad size upgrades? If so, your actual number of troops is not decreasing, but the number of squads does decrease when there are more troops per squad. You should be able to hover over a particular unit in the Army Camp tab and see the number of troops/troops per squad/number of squads. Units are weighted; this means some units have less troops per squad than others. And your squad size will display in the upper right corner as well. Building and upgrading armories will increase the number of units you can train at a time, so try to keep up with those upgrades to improve your rate of production as you get bigger and bigger squads. At some point right before or at the beginning of guest races you'll need to evaluate the pros/cons of continuing to take all available squad size upgrades or declining the optional ones. Larger squad sizes are beneficial for clearing provinces on the world map, but tend to make tournament provinces more expensive. Early on, you need to build up a reasonable squad size, just be aware that may not continue to be true later on.

DeletedUser14871

Thanks for reply , yes I'm upgrading a lot, but even now if I want to go to world map I don't have enough troops to fight ? I'm training 18 at a time every 9 hours , I have not been to world map for a week and now I have no troops or archers , I just collected 54 more and can only fight with 1 troop unit ?