• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello new to the forum

skeeter6060

Hi joined a fellowship The Goblin King that had no archmage and really I guess just out there. We have regrouped and trying to put together some structure and organization along with making things fun!! We have formed a leadership group and actually almost completed 2 levels on the last adventure. We would have completed but had big hicup in the first round. hopefully we will have an archmage soon we should be able to get one thru support just letting everyone have a vote on who. just wondering if any other archmages or leaders from other fellowships might have some words of wisdom for us It looks like I will be the archmage so any ideaqs you have greatly appreciated thank you skeeter

skeeter6060

thanks to all you and yes I saw that a lot of skeeters in the game LOL had to add 6060 on the end of mine I have been made archmage so I will be watching and reading alot also found a fb page for archmages and mages so I applied to that also. I have played several other online games but I really like this one and have found it to have a lot of good people playing I have even got my wife to start playing LOL

Laochra

I watched my hubby play for about a month, when I got intrigued & started my first city last July. Now I am in 6 realms-AM x 5 & Mage x 1 :D