• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Update

• Thread starter DeletedUser2528
  • Start date

DeletedUser2528

Take a close look at https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Ancient_Wonders#Rune_Shards
  • When you attempt to insert a Rune Shard into the Rune Wheel, your odds of hitting a full slot depend on what you already have.
  • If 8/9 slots are already full, then there are 8 chances out of 9 that you'll get another BROKEN Rune Shard
  • Once you have 10 BROKEN Rune Shards, clicking on the bar is guaranteed to fill an empty slot.
  • BUT if you still have a few empty slots, you might NOT want to immediately use your broken bar, even though you'll lose any broken shards, because the odds get worse and worse. If you used up your Broken bar for your 8th slot, for example, on average you'll need NINE MORE Rune Shards in order to fill the final slot, and your Broken Rune Shards bar will be nearly full again.
I’ve tidied up some stacked posts. This remedial post isn’t “just” about this thread but is intended, rather, to avoid future issues and the consequent warnings that we’re obliged to issue when gentle doesn't get people's attention.
  • The easiest technique is to simply start typing in the reply box at the bottom of the page.
  • If you want to add another thought, and it would make sense to revise your recently posted message,
    simply click the "Edit" link just below your posted message.
  • If you want to add attributed quotes to a message that you’re already posted, you can
    Cut them from the normal edit box and then Paste them into an edit box for the existing message.
For a more elaborate conversation, a very effective technique is to multi-quote SNIPPETS (not the entire message which we’ve already read) that you MIGHT want to respond to, as you're reading the messages on each page.

index.php

• Click Reply only if you want to quote one entire message
  • Click + Quote if you want to quote several entire messages
  • Highlight and click Reply if you want to quote one snippet
  • Highlight and click + Quote if you want to quote several snippets
If you're using + Quote, you can actually reorganize the snippets before you insert them into the edit box at the bottom of the page.

The desired outcome is a single, nicely organized, easy to read post
that's responsive to the various issues that have been raised during the previous several hours.

OVERLY LARGE graphics chew up a lot of bandwidth and they consequently slow down page loads. Animated gifs are simply irritating.

Our forum rules are available at https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.702/[/URL']https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.702/[/URL]
but multi-posting and graphics are the most common issues.

The syntax for a spoiler tag is listed as part of the general BBCODE help
that’s available under the Help tag in the lower right of all forum pages.
Code:
[SPOILER=Subject]Bury your oversized graphics, or Beta treasures, under a spoiler tag.[/SPOILER]

Bury your oversized graphics, or Beta treasures, under a spoiler tag.

We also have comprehensive support for tabular data.

this is a QUOTE from the wiki you asked me to look: But not all is lost! Your Broken Shards will be kept and once you have collected 10 of them, you can forge them into a new unrevealed Rune. I DID NOT get the missing rune, my 10 shards were gone and I got 1 shard again. I only needed ONE RUNE and I didn't get it, I don't know how to explain it I guess, Did you see the posted picture?? please examen it, you will see there is only 1 rune missing. my picture is 867 bytes i hope its not larger than what is admitted. and sorry i didn't know how to use forum, bow i know, write in the bottom!

Attachments

• rune.jpg
    rune.jpg
    884.7 KB · Views: 57
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1016

Sorry this is not accurate! I had all the circle full except for 1 rune (Golden Abyss AW), I had 9 shards, I got a new rune that broke, so now I had 10 shards, I clicked to get the missing rune but the new forged rune broke and gave me 1 shard! When you fight a province you can get a rune for any of the wonders that you unlocked, to get the 10 runes that you need for one ancient wonder could take forever....

I think you may need to report that to support? I've done this over and over again and always have gotten a full rune of my choice, I just needed to be in the Ancient Wonder menu when I forged the new rune-shard from the ten [10] broken ones. I haven't found the documentation on this rule, but I've always been given the impression that 10 broken runes will always forge a rune that fits the AW you are in if there is a space available.

This is a quote from Missanthropy's quote above, the one that Mai.malaga posted "But not all is lost! Your Broken Shards will be kept and once you have collected 10 of them, you can forge them into a new unrevealed Rune."

So what is an "unrevealed Rune"?

Oh...looks like mai.malaga and I are posting the same time....the same info....ha.

DeletedUser61

Your Broken Rune Shard Bar is common to all of your Ancient Wonders. If you added a full bar in some OTHER Ancient Wonder, then that empties out the common bar. I've never seen any other behavior.

Some people even use that that technique to convert unwanted Rune Shards into Broken Rune Shards that they can use to fill a Rune Wheel Slot in some OTHER AW.

DeletedUser1016

Your Broken Rune Shard Bar is common to all of your Ancient Wonders. If you added a full bar in some OTHER Ancient Wonder, then that empties out the common bar. I've never seen any other behavior.

Katwijk - I think the issue here is ....if you have 10 broken shards [runes], does it guarantee it will produce a "viable" new rune that won't break when you insert it into a rune circle [obviously you'd need to be in the desired AW's rune circle when you forged the new rune]?

Hence, ten [10] broken shards always produce/forge an "Unbreakable" Rune. - I've thought this fact to always be true?

DeletedUser43

Yes. When you forge a rune it is guaranteed. But make sure you are in the right wonder when you hit forge. It will forge into any wonder rune that you are on at the time.

DeletedUser61

I don't even remember if it's a one step process, or if there are two steps. Maybe all she has to do is insert the created Rune?

DeletedUser1016

I don't even remember if it's a one step process, or if there are two steps. Maybe all she has to do is insert the created Rune?

From what I remember, it's a one step process. When you are in the Ancient Wonder you want to forge a rune, and you hit the button to create the rune shard - the animation creates the rune shape of the empty slot in the rune circle and it pops right in. It's created above the broken shards bar, then it "flies" across in goes into the empty slot in the rune circle, where at that time it lights up & glows a bit before the process is complete...all the times I've done it, it was very obvious which was being forged and filled in.

DeletedUser2191

Ok the question must be How many provinces must I clear to get the rune I need, and 10 broken shards didn't give me the ONE rune that I am missing, 10 shards were converted in 1 shard again! check the picture I posted thanks

As for how many provinces you need to clear to get a specific rune, there is no set amount. It could take only 1, it may take 100 or more. As a result you may end up with a large surplus of 1 or more types of runes you don't need at the time or don't plan on using.

As for the 10 shards, maybe a misunderstanding of the word "guaranteed" on my part, which you can read in the description when you hover over the broken shard bar. Maybe it's meant as, you get a rune guaranteed but not necessarily the one which is needed. Note: I replied earlier based on my experience which is limited with Ancient Wonders. To date I've only filled the shard bar once and did get a rune I needed, making my initial understanding of "guaranteed" seem plausible. My apologies if I misguided you regarding this.

DeletedUser2528

I filled the bar and clicked forge in the ancient wonder i needed as the picture shows and i did not get it. I onlt had 2 ancient wonders unlocked, and I was waiting for the last rune for the golden abyss and when I got a rune, I was in the abyss screen, I clicked it and it broke, it made the bar full, i clicked forge in the same screen, i didn't go anywhere, why is it so difficult for you to understand? OK thanks I give up!

DeletedUser43

Then you need to send in a ticket to support. Try reloading the game first because that fixes a bunch of problems. But if it doesn't work, then only support can help you. They are really fast though.

DeletedUser1016

Then you need to send in a ticket to support. Try reloading the game first because that fixes a bunch of problems. But if it doesn't work, then only support can help you. They are really fast though.

Yes...submit a ticket, don't count on this forum to resolve this issue - only submitting a ticket will correct this.

DeletedUser2528

Support are super-fast and really helpful when they believe you, if they don't, they'll tell you we sent your problem to the development team, like I was complaining about the tournament that I finished a province and didn't get the KP. They said they checked and all in order and clear cache, use different browser etc... and when I insisted, they said they sent the problem to the development team to investigate. I found out on my own that not every time you fight a province, you get the same KP, first you get 2 or 4, 2nd time you fight same province you get 4 or 6, 3rd time you get nothing, only tournament points which are useless to most players except the Top Dogs. I might say that one of the support team gave me the tip as where to look for the rewards of the tournaments. If first time I contacted support they would have told me that I didn’t get the KP because this was my 3rd time fighting same province, they would have saved me lots of frustration, time, supply, materials and coins that I wasted fighting 3 times same province. But thanks all for all your help, at least now I learned that the shard bar is same for all wonders, so now it’s easier to finish the one you want I guess, that if I understood correctly. Thanks again :D