• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New World Gliches

DeletedUser

Ok so I started a new world as did a couple other of my fellowship members because game was stalling and I wanted to have something to do until research costs went down so I could actually unlock a few things and play again (loosing research points due to high unlocking amounts is not good). And lo and behold there are glitches in the new world. *sighs* Quests don't unlock after you complete them ! And they aren't the ones you can decline either ! With all the money being spent, one would think the game would stay on top of the issues. Sorry, but I am becoming a little jaded. People are leaving game in masses. Not good. This is such a beautiful game and I hate to see it fail. You can't keep depending on new players to keep the cash flow going ! That may work for a time, but eventually people will just stop playing and you won't get new players because of this game getting a bad reputation, which it is ! I fell in love with this game and have put time and money into it, but not feeling the love returned. One can't take players for granted because no matter how much people like a game, they get tired of waiting. PLEASE listen to your players Elvenar !
1) lower research activation costs
2) lower training costs
3) fix glitches (have lost coins, many, over 50,000 now...quests freezing...no credit for culture from fellowship help or neighborly help)
4) overall costs are too high in general
5) diamond reward set up
6) possible world chat

Again, I really love this game, I really do, but I just can't see continuing to play if things keep going the way they are ! So far just on my territories I have had 38 people leave ! 12 are cash players ! Please help your loyal players ! We love this game, maybe show some love back?