• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New World??

DeletedUser594

I'm sorry but we have 5 worlds now and that is too many. A & W have barely had a chance to get a steady pulse going again after the desert crop of the players sucked out to Fel and Khel. It's getting harder and harder to maintain an active 25 person well balanced guild- I don't like to complain but 3 new worlds in what, 4 months? How is it the En./Int. server has only 2 worlds and we are hitting 5.

DeletedUser

Eh, I just started the new world, but it's only my 3rd world. Trying a tota;;y different approach, waiting to see how "from day 1" goes after they do the new release update tomorrow. And it is odd, there are already cities who appear to have been there before the New World was posted here. I didn't notice the new world when I came online today, but I rarely scroll down to the bottom of the login page.

New Game, new world? o_O

DeletedUser594

Ok but they do have the starter pack, 1100 diamonds and a builder for $10. Just saying.

DeletedUser

Ok but they do have the starter pack, 1100 diamonds and a builder for $10. Just saying.
Mo-Money-Mo-Kittens-Funny-Meme-Image.jpg

DeletedUser51

How is it the En./Int. server has only 2 worlds and we are hitting 5.

It is a matter of capacity and server size. The US is the largest server and we have more than 4x the number of registered players as the EN server at this time. We have over 300k players now between our worlds and to avoid strain on the servers, we do need to continue to expand as we reach capacity for each one.

DeletedUser61

I got a "free" builder, and I'm not a new player by any means.

I also turned in a bug that you DO get your Builder, but the hut itself is frozen until you reload.

DeletedUser

I got a "free" builder, and I'm not a new player by any means.

I also turned in a bug that you DO get your Builder, but the hut itself is frozen until you reload.
Yeap, I can buy the Starter pack for the new city, and get the "free" builder. Did so with my second city. But, I have the offer for another 6 days/17 hours. It can sit until I decide if I am walking away from this hot mess or going to keep playing and see where it goes. I'll wait til after the update tomorrow before I even consider wasting more money. That $9.99 for the Starter Bundle can buy 2 large pizzas for me and my family. And the enjoyment I get from that will likely have longer life than what I get from playing this game right now.

Honestly, I am to hopeful for my own good sometimes. I keep hoping it will get better and stop being one long, painful grind fest. Every day, Iwake up and log on, hoping. And every day I am once again disappointed. 1 more day then, and maybe, just maybe... if the new release is as ugly as the current game, I will turn and walk away. *Said the chocoholic as he finishes off another box of cheap pecan turtles...* :oops:

DeletedUser627

I didn't get the offer, so perhaps they exclude people who formerly spent over x amount. I wonder what the cap was? Chalk on up for the "Inno poor customer retention" policy. This is the second sale offer I've been excluded from.

DeletedUser

Hmmmm. It did not pop up for me right away bobbi, though the timer on it seems to have set to the moment I began on the new world. I think it was after I completed city expansion 1 on the tech tree when it popped for me. No way to know what the trigger is, if it is pints, a certain twig on the tech tree or completion of a certain quest. Perhaps put a ticket into support from the new world account you have and ask if there is a glitch or limit?
I can't see it being the number of cities you have, servers you play on or amount you have coined already. Or Kat would have been capped a dozen or 2 dozen cities ago. o_O

DeletedUser43

I'm sorry but we have 5 worlds now and that is too many.

Too many for what? Change your perspective. I think it is obvious by now that Inno doesn't care about the players who have been here a long time, all they care about is how to slow the game down so people don't get to the end so quick. Why else would they keep opening new worlds letting the old ones fester and rot?

Inno wants new customers and they want to extract as much as they can from people early in the game. If you get to the end then you demand more content and well...that would be costly. But, they have seen that too many folks got through the game too fast, so they keep slowing it down. They are adding things that might be fun to play with early on, but are useless to the folks who are through the tech tree. Wonders....magic academy....both are big features that are not only of no benefit, but actually harmful if you have a fully built city.

Inno has zero customer loyalty. That is clear. If they did, they would have helped those who had advanced in the game and who got royally shafted by the Wonders rune policy. But get it clear...they....do....not....care....about....you.

Like that book said.....they just aren't that into you.

They will keep opening new worlds. They will listen to our suggestions only to the point of figuring out how to extract the most cash from the new players that they can.

Maybe if we all understand that we can stop banging our heads against a tree trying to get them to make current customers happy.

Deleted User - 107391

I find that very scary :) My Khel guild has 25, Aren and Win are around 1 7-18 and I certainly don't have the energy to start in another world.

DragonStone doesn't have any difficulty retaining 25 players, but we deliberately cater to new ones. Like you though, I have two cities already and that's too much.

Deleted User - 312108

I have many lower level players, BUT many of us are progressing into chapters 4 & 5 etc, so I don't accept those who haven't built a trader and since it takes less than a day to do that it really isn't that high of a barrier to cross. The other thing I do watch for is goods balance so that is also a factor. :) I do a lot of tracking.

Deleted User - 107391

I have many lower level players, BUT many of us are progressing into chapters 4 & 5 etc, so I don't accept those who haven't built a trader and since it takes less than a day to do that it really isn't that high of a barrier to cross. The other thing I do watch for is goods balance so that is also a factor. :) I do a lot of tracking.
There is no wrong way to play (at least before you reach the end of the tech tree). For us, we're spread out a lot. Six of us have a rank above 2000, and there are 7 players below 8000. With that spread, we don't have much problem with supply of goods. Biggest problem is convincing the newer players that it's okay to ask for lopsided trades to get over tough spots. We just enjoy each other. Primary requirement for membership: Play nice.

DeletedUser1621

I didn't get the offer, so perhaps they exclude people who formerly spent over x amount. I wonder what the cap was? Chalk on up for the "Inno poor customer retention" policy. This is the second sale offer I've been excluded from.
This triggered for me when I completed the first quest on the map (Negotiate 2 encounters). My point total was 79 points. It displayed 7 days, 0 hours from the displayed alert.

DeletedUser

I was surprised when I logged on and saw that a new world opened up
I was less surprised that when I logged into forum I saw a bunch of complaints
This is for the two bobbies
I have officially named you two "the broken record crew" (I mean as in a scratched vinyl record)
How many times are you going to post the same thing over and over again
I start reading hoping its something different but it isn't
Its beginning to feel like someone is driving a 6" rusty blade in the middle of my skull
Reply if you want to I know you will but it wont be read from this point forward you have been IGNORED
Anyone else bothered by what I wrote I have no problem ignoring you either

And you have the CHOICE to read or skip over posts by those who seem to have issues with. Or is someone sitting there forcing you to read everything here under duress? o_O
It's a FORUM- A place created to discuss ideas and opinions. If you don't like the opinions , you ar free to leave, not letting the door hit you in the...
And ignoring? Feel free. Most 14 year-olds do the same when their Mom and Dad try to give them good information and ideas. And they don't want to hear it. Coming from someone with "420" in their name (like no one knows what that refers to duuuuuuuude... Am I being too BLUNT? :rolleyes:
fo·rum
ˈfôrəm/
noun
noun: forum; plural noun: forums; plural noun: fora
  1. 1.​
    a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
    "it will be a forum for consumers to exchange their views on medical research"
    synonyms:meeting, assembly, gathering, rally, conference, seminar, convention,symposium, colloquium, caucus; More

• an Internet site where users can post comments about a particular issue or topic and reply to other users' postings; a message board.
  2. 2.​
    NORTH AMERICAN
    a court or tribunal.
  3. 3.​
    (in an ancient Roman city) a public square or marketplace used for judicial and other business.
    synonyms:public meeting place, marketplace, agora
    "the Roman forum"

DeletedUser

I was surprised when I logged on and saw that a new world opened up
I was less surprised that when I logged into forum I saw a bunch of complaints
This is for the two bobbies
I have officially named you two "the broken record crew" (I mean as in a scratched vinyl record)
How many times are you going to post the same thing over and over again
I start reading hoping its something different but it isn't
Its beginning to feel like someone is driving a 6" rusty blade in the middle of my skull
Reply if you want to I know you will but it wont be read from this point forward you have been IGNORED
Anyone else bothered by what I wrote I have no problem ignoring you either
So, if something is still an issue, we should just shut up about it? Dear Gods, I hope you ignore me.