• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Newbie and neighbor help

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Hello all! I just downloaded the game today and I’m in love! The only problem I’m having is the help your neighbor quest. I’m clicking on the name on the world map but it isn’t doing anything. Suggestions ?
Do you have any unlocked neighbors yet as in have you already scouted something once?

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
How did they expect you to cook and vacuum with little T-Rex hands?

(Also, saw the movie and did not read the book.)

Btw, @Symphony my baby city got stuck on both neighborly help quests. It’s a matter of waiting out the 24hrs to help again in my case.
RIGHT ??? ….some people I swear . I heard them talkin bout making me arm extensions…. That’s when I said to myself … Self , time to get the hell outta dodge….
I only enjoyed cleaning the chandeliers anyway…. Actually took those with me ..and their ;) dreams lol

The original Stepford Housewives is the best ….lol

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Heythere and welcome!

@muffy. Stay off the banisters and chandeliers, I think that's in their rulebook somewhere.
@Myne …A girl needs her chandelier, and banisters….. it’s a must …
Tell me … lol and be honest …
When you see a huge beautiful staircase ….do you not look at it and think ….oooo how fun that would be to slide down ???