• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Newbie Looking for Fellowship

pespejo427

I am a fairly new player looking for a fellowship. I am currently ranked 11597 with a score of 1541. I am on level 2 and have a marble boost of 123%. If you are looking for someone who is an active player and willing to learn, that's me.
Thanks.

DeletedUser3525

How about looking up the Dragon Ice fellowship, I just started and would love for a player to join me.
Now know I just got my fellowship and have been a player for a while! I am the only player right now
and if you want it can just be you and me!

DeletedUser3727

herminone look up Freedoms Ring... we have one spot left and a couple other girls in the fellowship.

DeletedUser3525

No you go confused. I am looking for people
to join MY fellowship. I am sorry for maybe
disappointing you! :oops:

DeletedUser3727

No you go confused. I am looking for people
to join MY fellowship. I am sorry for maybe
disappointing you! :oops:
No u understood that but it looked like there was just you in a lonely fellowship and thought you would enjoy some company elsewhere no biggy