• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Newbie question

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
The only way I know is to log out. I believe the screen then has the current world highlighted. Then log back in. I, too, have looked for something to tell me which world I'm in (even though I only play in one, I have still looked as the question has been asked before by someone). I think it's just one of those things the devs never thought about. Maybe a suggestion would be in order.

AJ

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
You can look on your url to see which world you are on. "6" for example, is Sinya Arda. "1" I believe is Arendyl. I'm not sure about the rest, but once you know it, it's pretty easy to see by just looking at the url.

DeletedUser29768

You can look on your url to see which world you are on. "6" for example, is Sinya Arda. "1" I believe is Arendyl. I'm not sure about the rest, but once you know it, it's pretty easy to see by just looking at the url.
Good point; that's certainly easier than logging out and back in. I'd still rather not have to memorize all of those, though.

DeletedUser29768

I believe they are listed in order on the main page of forum under Game Worlds?
That doesn't sound like a very convenient way to find which world you're in. So all you have to do is look at the URL and note the server number, then go sign in to the forums, scroll down, and count till you get to the world that corresponds to that number, and that's the world you're in, huh? o_O

BrinDarby

once you've played long enough for ElvenStats ( dot com ) to pick up your
information, then just go that route..... it will say who is using your
exact name , and in what worlds.........

but on the login screen doesn't it just list "worlds played in" ???
before you click on the world remember what world you're in,
and yea have some way in your city name to remember which is which.